05 December 2006

PowerPoint Haikus...Brilliant!

A friend of mine and charter LDM member sent me the link to this site over at NBC-links.com. It is a veritable repository of missives on the "benefits" of PowerPoint. It even has a collection of Haikus, as excerpted below:

OPLAN brief today,
Eyes glaze, heads droop, heartbeat stops.
Death by PowerPoint!


I'm putting in my paperwork for the Powerpoint Ranger tab and 1000 hour Powerpoint Badge next week. I wonder if that goes in on a regular DA Form 4187?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, don't even think of typing a 4187 on FormFlow. You need to do a PureEdge DA638 electronically signed with your CAC by ApproveIt.

December 07, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger LDM Grand Poobah said...

I know, I know... but the old ways die hard sometimes...

December 08, 2006 4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the humor pages on the site too:

http://www.nbc-links.com/humor.html

The Planner's Page is pretty funny.

December 08, 2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home