02 September 2006

Grand Poobah off the net

I will be off the LDM net for a little while as I prepare to leave the CENTCOM AOR and return to the proverbial land of the big PX. My disgruntlement will be momentarily diminished, so I suspect I will not be in the proper frame of mind to post to this blog for at least a couple of weeks. However, I am going to predict now that the mandatory "reintegration training" when we get back stateside will provide fuel for a conflagration of future posts.

For those of you remaining, stay safe and I will see you across the pond.

3 Comments:

Blogger Outlaw 13 said...

I was perfectly happy until I was forced to attend the classes that were supposed to help me deal with what I was feeling...that I wasn't feeling till I took the classes which were supposed to help me deal with...

ENJOY!

September 03, 2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find yourself in my AO, swing by and I'll buy ya a beer ... or two!

September 04, 2006 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

travel safely...

the job ain't done 'til the screen door hits ya in the ass on the way back IN.

September 05, 2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home